Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day #13: Feeling Satisfied

I am officially half way through the vegetarian quest. I have to say it has gotten much easier, I think even Mike is enjoying it more. I no longer have any problem feeling satisfied and full throughout the day and thinking in a vegetarian mindset has become much more of a reflex. We don't have to wrack our brains to think of something for lunch or a snack that will fit the new lifestyle.


I have also been enjoying the wonderful comments and sweet emails that I have received. If you haven't heard back from me yet, I apologize and I promise to write this week. As for the question I keep getting asked, "What happens for me after this quest?" I do not have an answer right now. I promised myself that I would not look ahead, that I would put my energy into each day of this journey and cross that bridge when I get there. So keep following me and you will find out soon enough.


I have also been asked about recipes for some of the food I have pictured. So in future blog posts I will post some of our favorite recipes so far, give them a try and let me know what you think.


Sorry this is a shorter, more "fluffy" post. The weekend was wonderful and long and I don't think my brain has the capacity to do much more thinking. Rest assured I will be back at it this week. And don't forget to check out my other blog on growing my own vegetables at http://radfieldfarms.blogspot.com/


********************************************************************************

Dinner Time!! Tonight's dinner was a homerun in my book!! I don't think it matters if you are a vegetarian or a meat eater this recipe was amazing!! We had Eggplant Parmesan. This had no pasta at all in it, just tomato sauce, onions, eggplant baked in Italian bread crumbs and cheese melted over top. I am way more than satisfied and will definitely be having this again and again. Don't worry, I can guarantee this will be a recipe I share.

No comments:

Post a Comment