Monday, March 29, 2010

Day #7: For real this time :)


Ok, so let me start by correcting an error in my last blog. Today is actually day #7 and not yesterday, by skipping the weekend in my blog writing I got myself all turned around. I have recovered my counting skills and can proudly proclaim today as day #7 and I am still going strong.


Something that has been happening within the last few days is that more people are asking questions. I actually don't mind this at all and encourage them. It helps me to solidify my original goal even stronger within myself, which is to be more healthy. So please ask anything you want, I will answer to the best of my abilities and if I don't answer sufficiently for you, than just keep asking questions.


As for my health, I will report that one of the things I have noticed the most is that my energy level is sooooo much higher. I used to come home from work and be so exhausted I could hardly keep my eyes open, there were many a days when I would pass out on the couch watching tv. Not that this is abnormal, but for me I felt so weak and could barely drag myself to the couch. Now I come home from work and have energy to make dinner and spend time in my garden and still watch a movie or tv with Michael. This is a whole new world and I love it.


Another thing that has happened is that I have begun to lose weight. My exercise regime began this process but the new eating habits have definitely helped it along. I stepped on the scale and almost fainted. I have broken through to a number I have not see on that scale in ten years or more! It is very exciting for me and encourages me to continue.


I understand that my eating habits may not be for everyone. I remind you that I had to do something drastic to get my health back. I am not following any specific diet, I know that for me I had to make a lifestyle change. Diets never worked for me. I am just asking you to follow my journey, see what you think, you do not have to do what I am doing, but who knows maybe it will be inspiring. So feel free to ask question after question or just comment. Strive to be the healthiest human being and continue to grow everyday. That really is what it's all about in the end. :)


Namaste
*Don't forget to follow my other blog all about gardening! http://radfieldfarms.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment